Thursday, 1 September 2011

Samsung Galaxy S2 [Apple Lookout!]

It has been almost 3 years since I purchased my trusty Sony Ericsson W760, and it was time to put it to rest as I had an itch to scratch.... and that itch was the new Galaxy S2 that had been released in August 2011. The W760's camera was surprisingly better the iPhone 3GS and it came very close to the quality of the iPhone 4 camera, that's why I kept this bugger for so long. I would get compliments on this phone crystal clear camera quality. It's sad Sony turned to the dark side making nothing better than a flimsy PSP heap of junk thinking that they would gain some market control. To them I say goodbye!

Normally Samsung is a name that I don't come close to when shopping for any electronic device, because almost every Samsung product I've purchased has given me problems - from 55" LCD T.V's going bad, to ear buds falling apart - they had lost me for good, until now. It's a big head scratcher to compare a released phone to the upcoming iPhone 5, but I thought for a second, has Apple ever made something I have been satisfied with (Pricewise, functionality, features)... the answer became clear. Off to the mall I went ; 5 minutes fooling around with the Galaxy S2 and I was in love.

A month of bondage and I can say that this is the best phone on the market hands down. Eat your heart out Apple, Samsung has got my two thumbs up on this amazing phone!


No comments:

Post a Comment